Proton Therapy UK
Proton Therapy UK is the official UK division for the Prague Proton Therapy Center (PTC). Proton therapy UK has been set-up to provide a point of reference for medical professionals to help people who are suffering from cancer, or are concerned about a patient who’s suffering from cancer.
We’ve been serving the British community since 2012, before proton therapy became widely available in the UK. We seek to provide help for anyone in need, treating a wide range of diagnoses. Our team is happy to offer our many years of experience to British patients who might not be able to access this advanced treatment in the UK.
We are looking to encourage people in the medical profession to take early action against cancer as, by doing so, they can increase the chances of beating cancer, allowing a person to go on to lead a very full and positive life.
International Client Service
We understand that travelling for treatment can be a daunting prospect and we aim to provide the highest quality of care and assistance to our patients by providing the following services.
- Quick reply to enquiries, usually within one business day.
- Our treatment coordinators speak: English, Czech, Slovak, German, Italian, Serbo-Croatian, and Russian.
- 24/7 emergency support for patients undergoing treatment.
- During treatment, patients are supplied with a Czech cell phone to use in case of an emergency.
- Constant face-to-face assistance throughout the entire treatment process.
- Help with organization of flights, accommodation, and transportation.
- Help with obtaining a visa by providing an official document proving that the patient is coming here for treatment.
A dedicated care coordinator is allocated to each patient for the duration of their stay in Prague, and is with them every step of the way throughout the treatment process. Our coordinators are familiar with Prague and can also provide ongoing sightseeing advice. Assistance is never far away.
If You Think Proton Therapy is for You
You can send your medical documentation for a free assessment of the suitability of proton therapy by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact our treatment coordinators, who are prepared to answer all of your questions related to proton therapy. You can call them at +44 (0) 1268 919 046.
You do not need to travel to Prague for the assessment.